1. The address of the RailPark is 499 S Poplar St
2. The GPS co-ordinates are 41.152768 83.411316
3. Vehicle entrance is off Poplar Street but
there is also a pedestrian entrance off South Poplar and Columbus Street.
4. The park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
and is well lit so a safe environment.
5. Specific parking is marked out for motor homes
and RVs and staying overnight is permitted.
Presently there are no
hookups for electricity or sanitation but may be in the future.
6. Camping at this time is not allowed. The
grass area is still too rough and the grass still needs to get
7. Fires are not allowed in the park and the park
is under City of Fostoria bylaws.
8. WiFi is not available yet but will be
9. No video feed at this time but hope to have
10. The FRPS address is 128 W North Street
Fostoria Ohio 44830
11. There are usually close to 100 trains in a 24
hour period. About 65% CSX and 35% NS traffic.
12. Not at the present time but one may be
13. Just click on the Membership link about to
obtain all membership information.
14. There is a link on the
home page of our web site, just click and follow the
15. Yes, the park is set up as a family park and
completely fenced is so is very safe.
16. There are separate heated washroom for men
and women and both are equipped with changing tables.
17. Power is available on the observation
platform for charging camera batteries or laptops.
18. At this time we have a few styles, but not
the Iron Triangle logo. Our gift shop is at 128 W. North St. and
has limited hours, Saturdays 1-4, May-Oct. Sorry, we will have more
19. Everyday is Train Day in Fostoria. Mon and
Tues may have some slow periods as they are usually MOW days in town
but there are always trains in Fostoria.